Skills And Tools:
- Plan and implement lessons/work schemes in line with EBIS Vision and Mission
- Develop lesson plans in line with the British Curriculum.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times.
- Support the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech, and communication.
- Record and maintain accurate student attendance records.
- Design assessments to Follow up and keep records of students’ progress.
- Maintain classroom management based on a student-centered learning environment.
- Communicate with parents through scheduled meetings to discuss students’ performance.
- Substitute absent teacher's job requirements.
- Follow the school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in teaching.
- Education certificate is preferred
- International School graduate is preferred
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- A positive and teachable attitude
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- German Teaching & Learning Ass...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo18 hours ago
- Primary Teaching & Learning As...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo18 hours ago
- Primary Arabic Teaching & Lear...The Royal British International School - New Cairo, Cairo18 hours ago