District Sales Manager - cairoPosted 1 month ago
112Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
District Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, training, and leading Sales Representatives .
- Building and sustaining solid relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Providing regular feedback to the Regional Sales Manager on company marketing and product development needs as well as pricing recommendations.
- Developing and managing effective sales strategies to maximize company sales and profitability.
- Conducting employee evaluations and suggesting improvements as required.
- Researching and monitoring market trends, competitors' sales activities, and consumer needs.
- Completing sales reports and submitting them to upper management for review.
- Analyzing sales metrics and market trends to adapt or modify sales strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Assisting in the development of marketing campaigns that are designed to expand brand recognition and highlight the benefits of company products and services.
District Sales Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Pharmacy,vet or Science .
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, networking, and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Broker Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago