Skills And Tools:
- Provides overall direction and guidance to the staff processing accounts payable and vendor services including maintaining records of amounts owed, verifying invoices, coding expenses and reviewing checks.
- Prepares financial reports for various internal departments.
- Review accounts payable register and other related reports.
- Provides guidance, coordination and training to staff on accounts payable and purchasing procedures.
- Review Journal entries related to local and foreign suppliers.
- Collaborating with the Operations teams to develop and implement process improvements for utilities and payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (GPA at least : Good).
- Experience between 5 years till 8 years in high volume accounts payable environment with 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Oracle ERP experience is a must.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in full-cycle Accounts Payable operations.
- SAP FICO Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Credit Controller - Sheraton, Cairo28 days ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria22 days ago
- Financial Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Store KeeperConfidential Company - Downtown, Kafr Alsheikh1 month ago
- General Accountant - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- External Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 days ago
- AP AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago