Production Engineer "Agricultural Legumes"Posted 2 months ago
75Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
- Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
- Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly.
- Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to the maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Responsible for the implementation of change over the process in accordance to the production plan.
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes, and suggesting means to reduce waste.
- Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
- Performs any other work related to his work for the purpose of achieving the goals of tributors.
- Males only
- Communication skillS
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago