Skills And Tools:
- Contacts banks and financial institution to get offers to finance the company operations and negotiates these offers to reach the best terms and conditions, and discuss the findings with the Accounting Section Head prior to its submission to the Finance Manager.
- Contacts banks for setting, renewal and liquidation of time deposits, and discuss the findings with the Accounting Section Head prior to its submission to the Finance Manager.
- Opens letters of Credit, records and issues letters of Guarantee and follows up their due dates and payment of vendors’ due.
- Checks balances of accounts with banks and ensures accuracy of all financial transactions and loans/debts payment and submit recommendations to Accounting Section Head.
- Submits to the banks the official signatures of the company.
- Follows-up the cash and cheques by cashier to the bank.
- Monitors cash levels and alerts managers when cash flow is above/ below acceptable levels to be defined.
- Prepares report on company's cash flow and liquidity position to define cash shortage, and discuss it with the Accounting Section Head prior to its submission to the Finance Manager.
- Controls cash transfers and wine transfers between properties and between properties and entities.
- Sets-up bank account with proper documentation and maintains bank account documentation for set up requirement and close accounts when necessary after the approval of the Finance Manager.
- University degree in commerce, major accounting or Financial or Banking .
- Minimum 3 : 5 years of experience in bank accounting.
- Good command of English.
- Highly acquainted with computer applications in the field of finance/accounting.
- SAP User.
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago