Skills And Tools:
- Provide leadership and establish a safety culture within the project.
- Conduct audits of the project site to verify compliance and identify unsafe conditions.
- Maintain documentation necessary to comply with the Site Safety Plan, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Work with field HSE Officer to enforce safety policies and procedures that help prevent accidents.
- Represent the Project in incident investigations, complaints, and recommend measures to management to prevent reoccurrences.
- Interact with OSHA and other regulatory agencies regarding citations, accidents, claims, site visits, and audits.
- Organize and conduct safety meetings and training.
- Verify that subcontractors are monitoring the implementation of the Site Safety Plan.
- Ability to write and implement written site safety plans.
- Understanding of steel environment and risks present.
- Good comprehension of Health & Safety OSHA rules applicable to construction.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to supervise two safety staff on site.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products including Outlook; Word; PowerPoint.
- Must be organized.
- Must have strong computer and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Must have experience on heavy/steel sites.
- Must be able to develop and deliver training.
- 4 to 8 years steel experience – Multinational experience is a MUST.
- Age Up to 30 Years old.
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred
- food safety engineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Molding Design EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago