Project Controls Manager - HQ
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
69Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 29Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review new-awarded projects, identify initial cost related risks, areas of concern, and prepare preliminary cash flow for financial needs.
- Lead, direct and oversee the construction planning and scheduling efforts and recommend corrective actions when needed.
- Cascade the work among the team members to ensure achieving the strategic plan
- Follow-up the preparation of cost reports and estimate at completion (EAC) on a monthly basis for all ongoing projects and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Update projects cash flow on a quarterly basis with respect to progress updates, cost under or overrun and approved scope changes
- Follow-up preparing the indirect cost plan and make any amendments when needed to be sent to the project manager.
- Monitor projects’ progress; comparing actual executed works against planned, and issue work volume status reports on a monthly basis for Projects Directors and Top Management.
- Review periodical reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Participate in Top Management progress follow-up meetings, and any other cost related meetings.
- Lead and coach team members when needed to improve their performance and ensure they carry out their responsibilities as planned.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations.
- Maintain sustainable communication channels between different departments/sections in the company to ensure common grounds for all team members.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- MBA is a plus
- Overall experience 15-20 years.
- 10 to 12 years at Managerial role is a must
- Manage portfolio of projects is a must
- Having Planning and Cost Control background.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- MS Project
- ERP is a plus
- HSE Section HeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Technical Office DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Head of Planning & Organizatio...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 months ago