Skills And Tools:
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposed developments for the customer’s identified solutions.
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met.
- Managing the financial aspects of the contract.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Work with sales teams to generate new business.
- Prepare reports on project performance.
- Managing any dispute or conflict.
- Reporting internally within datacenter teams/services on project performance.
- Facilitates decision-making using all modes of communication.
- Provide the customer with the required deliverables (Technical offer, financial offer, budget offer, educational presentation…etc.).
- Responsible to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Bachelor degree from Engineering or computer science background.
- Experience in Cloud & Datacenter technologies & managed service.
- Understanding of Server and Desktop virtualization.
- Very Good command of the English language.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, and MVCP) are highly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi-tasks at a time.