Skills And Tools:
- Provide admin & secretarial support including and not limited to organizing and preparing meeting agenda, taking minutes, handling correspondences, drafting emails, and maintaining the filing system.
- Organize and manage Chairman’s calendar and appointments, arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide general support to chairman visitors
- Design and implement filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman and or chairman Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- +5 years proven experience in secretarial, administrative, or assistant to Managerial level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Computer skills and proficiency in office software packages.
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards. Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago