Skills And Tools:
Being part of the Product Team in a company that is growing in an outstanding pace and rapidly invading the market of digitizing business operations via a promising B2B solution, being practically agile, and adapting wisely to variable market needs, tells you a lot about the kind of technical challenges you will have to maximize the use of your potential to tackle in an optimum way.
Taking over this position is a great chance to level-up your career game, and manifest your valuable skills in helping us build a stable and reliable system.
- Interfacing the product team and the operations teams when it comes to receiving feedback on the performance of our systems and issues that arise while using them.
- Being involved with the Product Management team in business logic analysis and consequent ideation coming up with solutions to challenges while they understand the value of every decision and its purpose.
- Write acceptance testing scenarios for expected increments
- Conduct acceptance testing on delivered increments on our testing environment
- Reporting bugs in conclusive and optimum manner
- Distinguish frontend and backend bugs conducting sufficient investigation prior to assigning a developer.
- Conduct confirmation testing on fixes
- Maintain the health and sanity of our staging and production environments
- Create and maintain proper test data that accommodate the needs for all test scenarios
- Create manual test suites for smoke and regression testing
- Aspiration to develop a strategy for adopting automated testing technologies and grow the skills of the QA team
- Previous experience working among a product team with mature and professional processes.
- Previous experience working with senior QA Specialists on non-trivial software projects.
- Excellent verbal and written command of human language (we don't mean a certain language, we mean articulation and expressiveness)
- Obsession with being organized, concise, and details-oriented.
- Distinctive sharp eye for details.
What we are looking for
Our Culture-fit Persona and Mindset
- We are invested in talent. We look into the intrinsic value of an individual, grasp their potential, assess their capacity to actualize it, and provide them with the framework to do so. We seek ambitious candidates.
- Understands the necessity of their role as a QA specialist for the trust in our brand, the growth of our market share, and the efficiency of our product development.
- Having ownership towards the product value by contributing to it with opinion constructive feedback.
- Having ownership towards the product quality by maintaining its well-being and assuring its sanity.
- Having the self-motivation to excel and self-develop.
- Keen on adding value.
- Open-minded, flexible, and adaptable.
- Exceptional communication skills on all business levels; subordinates, peers, and superiors.
- Operates with speed. Energetic. A dragger, not an anchor.