Skills And Tools:
Main Job Responsibilities / Duties :
- Develop computable user interfaces using jQuery , Angular and other libraries.
- Troubleshoot the problems that may face to the customer while serving his/her website.
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Web site development needs.
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Assist in project planning and Web site design.
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Make suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#,ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Restful Web API, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, LINQ and MVC framework
- Experience with and OOP design patterns
- Experience with HTML5/CSS/ JavaScrip (jquery, Angular, bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience with SQL DB Scripting
- Experience in developing progressive web applications is highly preferred
- Some experience with Hardware Integration is preferred.
- Asp.net web forms , MVC and asp.net core