Skills And Tools:
- Provides HSE leadership, training and operational support to all levels of the organization and across all functional groups.
- Assists in all aspects of incident investigation including verifying root cause and approving the implementation of preventative actions
- Ensures emergency response systems, policies and procedures are in place to manage emergency situations
- Organize and implement a Standardized personal protective program in order to ensure correct standard personal protective equipment is provided at an acceptable cost
- Following up on fire extinguishers and refills them by the company responsible for maintenance.
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements-Following up on boxes, hoses and fire hydrants.
- Following up maintenance of fire alarms by the company responsible for maintenance.
- Following up on wearing personal protection Equipment’s for employees in each department.
- Coordinating with members of the Safety Committee and presents all their reports for discussion and resolution.
- Detecting and identifying hazards and notifies the administration concerned.
- Completing all occupational safety and health files and records.
- Following up on all violations in the company's and submit them to the Safety Committee to develop solutions.
- Renewing of the Company's annual medical check-up.
- Preparing semi-annual statistics of occupational safety and health.
- Inspect all external locations of the company to secure it against fire hazards.
- Participating in the establishment of occupational safety and health files and records for external branches.
- Developing and submitting the emergency civil defense and fire plan to the concerned authorities and review it periodically.
- Inspect stores and make sure items are safe
- Ensure the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation and follow any recent development
- Implement the Egyptian laws and legislations related to occupational safety, health, and the environment within the company's Dep. and deal with all governmental departments (Civil protection , occupational health and safety dep. )
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, chemistry or related science degree.
- OSHA General industry , First Aid & CPR , Firefighting , Health and safety management system , Risk assessment ,Governmental HSE Specialist , NEBOSH is a Plus.
- Must have from 2 - 3 Experience in HSE.
- Aware of the legislation and laws related to HSE.
- Knowledge of international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- Relevant certificates for HSE management system, firefighting, first aid, etc.
- Experience in delivering awareness and technical training.
- A very strong and confident personality with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and provide and implement strategic plans.
- HSE Supervisor | Health Safety...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 hours ago
- Manufacturing SupervisorConfidential Company - Faisal, Giza14 days ago