Skills And Tools:
- Project Management Services including planning and project monitoring, schedule management, document control, cost control, management of change, contract management, progress reporting and facilitating issue resolution.
- Review and approval of detailed Engineering Drawings prepared by the EPC and Other Contractors, subcontractor and Vendors.
- Procurement Management Services to monitor the procurement, logistics and storage/preservation of any equipment/packages involved Expediting and co-ordination services to follow-up with vendors for timely supply of documentation, equipment and materials.
- Construction supervision including quality assurance, invoice certification and supervision of implementation of Company HSE/SAFETY standards at site.
- Supervision during Commissioning, Information Management including Contract Boundary Interface Control and coordination for necessary Approvals.
- Inspection and Quality Assurance
- Interface management, managing interfaces on the project, in order to identify where contractors' scopes overlap and where there are assignment gaps.
- Participate in HSE/SAFETY studies, safety review process and review closeout.
- Ensure necessary interfaces are established between Company's and Contractor's HSE Management System
- Assignment of engineering and support personal for site supervision, inspection, testing, pre- commissioning, Assistance commissioning, start-up, performance test runs in coordination with process scheme.
- Experience At least 7 years of experience in the development of safety engineering, with a preference in Oil & Gas plants (onshore and/or offshore facilities)
- Management of interpersonal relationships
- Languages Fluent knowledge of English. Possible knowledge of the French language is also appreciated.