Skills And Tools:
Engineering / Robotics Facilitator for kids (STEAM Education)
- STEAM: Science Technology Engineering Art Mathematics
- Edu-Zone is looking for facilitators/trainers covering STEM Activities for the age range 4-14 years old at Downtown Katameya Mall, New Cairo. Check FB Page (EduZone.EG) for activities samples.
- Facilitator will be responsible for developing STEAM content related to engineering / technology and robotics using practical activities and games.
- Facilitator will be responsible for delivering STEAM Technical Concepts for kids through simple practical way / activities either online or physically.
- Facilitator will be responsible for training, organizing, and supervising 4-14 years old kids at the Edu-Zone’ STEM educational activities in Arabic & English.
- Outstanding Skills of dealing with kids/students
- Professional User for Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent Research Skills
- Fluent in English
- Professional at Arduino, Servo Motors, 3D Printing, Laser Cut, 2 Programming Languages (Scratch/Python), AI & AR.
- Location: New Cairo, Downtown Katameya Mall, S1, EduZone
- 5 Days per week:
- 50% Day Shift (10:00-6:00 pm)
- 50% Night Shift (1:00-9:00 pm)
- Contract: 18-24 Months
- Edu-Zone: STEAM Education Center
- Salary: L.E. 4000-5000 (hrs based or monthly rate)
- Social Insurance
- No Transportation Available