Skills And Tools:
- Prepare budget reports.
- Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans.
- Support all financial functions if needed.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Experience As General accountant for 2 years at least.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Microsoft Excel & outlook.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills
- Good in English
- Director Of Finance -Showroom ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Accountant /Administrative Off...Confidential Company - Dammam, Saudi Arabia9 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria5 days ago