Skills And Tools:
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service value to the organization.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties reasonably relating to this position.
- Experience in the real estate field from 2-3 in real estate
- Experience North coast is a must
- Education : High education ( Bachelor Degree or any equivalent)
- Good at ERP system
- Good Appearance
- Any Relevant degree
- Excellent Closing Skills
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Client Relationships
- Prospecting skills
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning independence
- Sense of creativity
- Good English and Arabic
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and Internet Browsing)
- Minimum required years of experience of total 2 to 3 years in sales
- Real Estate Sales Representati...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago