Skills And Tools:
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Compliance with the budget through securing less prices for the materials , different shipping lines with good prices & different customs brokers
- Contribute in secure a sufficient stock of the fast moving materials through overlapped shipments in order to minimize sales opportunity loss.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
- Follow up the transfers for the external suppliers and issue form 4
- Record the arrival material into system and create codes for new products
- Monitoring the stock in order to keep a sufficient stock specially the fast moving materials.
- Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
- Working closely with sales team
- Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
- Preparing for new orders based on market needs
- Bachelor degree in related field, preferably in logistics or business administration
- Training courses Logistics, Supply chain or Customs clearance
- 0-2 years of progressively responsible experience in logistics operations.
- Varied supply/logistics functional background an asset.
- Storekeeper - Badr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Executive Assistant - Logistic...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago