Skills And Tools:
As a Site MEP Electrical Engineer the primary duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Prepare design documents appropriate for the project and in accordance with company standards.
- Monitor project status and development to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate the completion of the documents in the appropriate time to it completed prior to the deadline for the project
- Coordinate staffing manpower needs weekly with the Project Manager
- Review the electrical budget hours and coordinate any recommended adjustments with the Project Manager
- Work with team electrical staff to identify tasks and assign staffing to complete the electrical design
- Work with the Project Manager to manage manpower needs/timing as well as monitoring the electrical budget on the project Qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant MEP engineering experience
- Good MS Word and Excel proficiency,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic languages.
- Site Manager (Offshore) - Alex...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Operation & Maintenance Mechan...National Electricity Technology Co. - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago