Skills And Tools:
Contribute and lead development activities for BI and Data including design, development, deployment, business and technical enhancement, ETL, ML, Datawarehouse. also you need to maintain knowledge related to the solution low level design.
As a Sr. Developer (BI), you will work with domain architect to fix BI bugs, develop new BI reports, enhancements, features while adhering to organization technical policies, standards and frameworks.
In the course of your work, you need to adapt good practices such as Agile, DevOps to ensure efficiency of respective IT working methods.
Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
- Analyze, Design, and Develop BI\Datawarehouse related enhancements
- Support BI\Datawarehouse solution performance enhancements
- Support BI\Datawarehouse deployment
- Perform root cause analyses for common CRM problems and create fixing plans
- Support in BI solution testing, training, and adaptation
- Support domain architects to capturing solution key components for Data
- Enable other IT\Digital projects development
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse development
- Digital solutions design, development and implementations
- Solution testing methodologies and approaches
- Performance Tuning
- Good in User Interface Design
- Digital Solution operations and continues enhancements
- Effort estimation and activities planning
- Strong experience in data Modeling and ETL
- Strong experience in data visualization tool such power BI, OBIEE
- Strong experience in database management, SQL, Datawarehouse
- Experience in data extraction tools and platforms
- Experience in Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- Full Stack .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago