Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a dedicated project engineer has a good experience in execution of all type of construction works and can assist with the scheduling, resourcing, and managing execution activities to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Construction manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Assure and supervise the site engineers to perform their responsibilities in correct matter.
- Assure and report the performance of the subcontractors to the construction manager.
- Monitor and control the Quality and health and safety in site and report it regularly on project status report.
- Prepare plan for the execution activities according to the project main plan and assure of the availability of needs of the execution (drawings, material, tools, equipment, ...etc.) and report to the construction manager for any needs to insure non disturbing of the site works.
- Quantity survey of the subcontractors' done works and report it to the construction manager.
- Daily meeting with site engineers to study the site requirements and solving the problems.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in construction projects (In Egypt at least 3 Years).
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Senior Cost Control Engineer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Cost Control Engineer (Site Ba... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Landscape BIM Coordinator - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago