Skills And Tools:
Interpac for the manufacture of paper wishes to add employees to the work team that does the following
- Implement PO from local market in timely manner and according to required specification, best prices and purchasing standards and procedures
- Do the day-to-day operations of the department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Receive of purchase requisition from all business departments
- Generates formal purchase orders
- Communicate and follow up PO with local market suppliers to supply the requested item \ Service in timely manner and according to required specification, best prices and purchasing standards and procedures.
- Follow up delivery dates with suppliers.
- Record (SO of water, gas, electricity. and other company services on system Complied with PR.
- Contact with the different foreign suppliers to get their offers, negotiate their prices and payment conditions.
- Select the supplier who meets the quantity and quality desired specification by the organization
- Review and record of invoices of suppliers on system and posting it to the Financial Management.
- Search on new suppliers continuously introduce new suppliers to get best prices on the market.
- Conduct Evaluation for existing suppliers every quarter.
- Update supplier data base on system.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly report to purchasing manager representing on the size of the movement of purchase and the most important events on the purchase process.
- Follow up Suppliers to calculate debts and credits and available deduction and discounts.
- Prepare and execute supplier’s visits plan based on priority
- Suitable Bachelor’s degree
- Any other certificates required
- 2 - 5 years in the same job
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago