Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced ERP Implementer (Functional Consultant) with sound experience in implementing and supporting ERP solutions using any of the local or international ERP technologies (already knowing Odoo is a great plus). Diverse experience in multiple ERP technologies, would enrich the solutions OdooTec provides to our clients.
- The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing practical and innovative solutions to problems which our clients face in their business operations.
- The Functional Consultant will be responsible for application design and delivery throughout OdooTec projects using our SPOT&Go implementation framework.
- S/he will provide written consulting services to clients in Saudi Arabia.
- The candidates must have experience in a wide range of projects using various apps and modules like POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other apps that are currently live on client production servers.
- We particularly seek to hire motivated professionals to provide truly high quality professional services to our current, as well as to prospective clients.
- As a Functional Consultant, you will be drafting requirement documents, Scope of Work documents, specs, recommendations, and internal design documents to configure a working solution that participates in increasing client profitability and asset value.
- You will be an essential part of a team delivering high-quality Odoo professional services to OdooTec clients.
- Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty.
- This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
- Our clients are the most important asset; we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our client extremely loyal to OdooTec, while increasing OdooTec's revenue, cashflow and profit.
- Typically experienced ERP Functional Consultant who was top of class and has ERP and solution creation skills as part of their character.
- Has excellent skills in client relationship management.
- Provides project progress reports to clients and OdooTec management.
- Delivers solutions that practicalize project delivery according to scope of work document, within planned budget and time frame.
- Has deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and time sheets.
- Has excellent people skills, can manage expectations and manage diverse teams.
- Can show excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to create complete requirement documents, design documents and solution illustration diagrams.
- Fluent in English.
- Auc & Guc graduates are preferred.
- Must have financial accounting experience.
- Has proven experience with various ERP systems.
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo21 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt12 days ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional con... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Information Security Co... - 6th of October, Giza23 hours ago
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Backend Engineer (Node.... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Oracle Financial ConsultantConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo15 days ago