Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Government Relations specialist, who will be in charge of coordinating the Company's interaction with public authorities. If you’re a legal professional with expertise in government relations, we are waiting for your CV!
Please notice that CVs in English will be considered primarily.
What you will do:
- Prepare and execute licensing plans for all the Company's branches of business in Egypt & the Middle East;
- Coordinate interaction with public authorities: strengthen the dialogue with the officials, build and manage strategic relationships in order to leverage business, advocate inDriver values to the government official;
- Establish channels for inDriver executives to communicate our strategy and partnerships with senior federal, state/province, and local decision-makers in Egypt;
- Organize and support high-level engagement opportunities including senior executive meetings with ministry officials, IT forums, and engagement with leaders of state/provincial and local government bodies, like the minister of transport and provincial/state and local secretaries;
- Make an analysis of the political situation in the key Egyptian regions for inDriver business, inform the management of the Company and other structural units of the changes, and prepare an action plan in case of a possible impact on the Company's operations;
- Legal consultation of the Company's employees on Egyptian laws and applicable regulation;
- Take part in workshops and conferences related to the regulation of the Company's business;
- Regularly provide reports on planned and ongoing activities, the results achieved, implement a regular exchange of experience with other divisions of the company, as well as within the department;
- Prepares letters, appeals, inquiries and other materials to the state authorities and business associations within their competence;
- Monitor compliance with the Egyptian legislation and internal regulations of the company in cooperation with authorities of the Egyptian Government.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of legal experience preferably in government relations or related field;
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Law;
- Expert knowledge of governmental, legal, and court systems in Egypt;
- Experience in government relations for commercial companies would be an advantage;
- Experience with and/or understanding of the legislative, regulatory, policymaking, and political processes
- Ability to research policy and political issues and synthesize and summarize the information;
- Availability for business-trips;
- International experience would be an advantage;
- Strong communications skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, self-directed and self-motivated with a high bias for proactive action;
- Strong analytical & presentation skills, able to align company strengths and goals with strategic government opportunities and challenges;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent English.
- Legal Specialist (Real Estate)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago