Skills And Tools:
- Works within the Tendering Department to develop a tender strategy.
- Manages the preparations of technical proposals for a range of items by coordinating the activities of the operation team.
- Submits a detailed response to the inquiry documentation and provides answers responses to any subsequent requests for clarification.
- Develops, negotiates, and confirms contract specifications with a variety of external groups including contractors’ end‐users and other suppliers as a support to the procurement department.
- Handles incoming tenders and by keeping a prioritized listing of outstanding tasks.
- Handle pricing estimation for new projects & tasks with the department team.
- Responds to the tender participant's (technical-based) questions requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Clarifies subsequent documents and prepares detailed tender documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering to execute the contract.
- Reviews and supervises tender documents legal and technical revision.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, and preferably.
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience in facilities management and operation & maintenance field.
- Knowledge of contractual & legal terms and conditions.
- Planning principles and practices.
- On-time responses and incorporating changes when requested.
- Commercially aware engineer.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Ability to organize and coordinate teamwork as well as to promote collaboration within the team.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Very good in English written and spoken.
- Ability to manage several tasks in a timely manner.
- Sales Engineer Manager - Heavy...Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago