Skills And Tools:
- Design test strategies, specifications, and test plans through user stories
- Review requirements, specifications to assure the quality of the products.
- Interact with your SCRUM Team to develop a strong understanding of the testing objectives, priorities, and challenges
- Development of test automation suites, systems, and scripts.
- Work with other teams, as needed, to ensure proper implementation and automation of unit tests, regression tests, smoke tests, and acceptance tests.
- Execution of manual test cases
- Creation and execution of API testing
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Experienced with Selenium Webdriver and Cucumber
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts ex. (Java)
- Experience with continuous integration of automated testing.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience with API testing manual or automation
- Good knowledge of data management and storage using SQL queries
- Understanding of software quality metrics and tools like Sonar
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Good experience with Agile methodologies.
- Nice to have mobile applications testing experience
- Nice to have ISTQB Software Testing Foundation certification
- English language skills are required
- Agile workflow
- Cucumber and BDD
- API Testing