Skills And Tools:
- To Provide production day-to-day Support for digital banking Applications
- Production support experience / Incident/Problem Analysis skills
- Investigate, analyze, and mitigate reported Incidents following the proper procedures in opening cases / follow up with vendors.
- Reduce the unplanned outages by continues enhancing the Application tier/ Data tier, building strong monitoring tools / scripts and deploying hot-fixes.
- Ensuring Updating and adding new features, upgrading services to the application.
- Hands on experience in proactive monitoring, troubleshooting application related problems on production, Incident Analysis & resolution, and RCA related to Application
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills and multi culture understanding.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills
- Good business understanding and background
- Good Knowledge of Windows Administration
- Good Knowledge of Linux/Unix with exposure to Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies (WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS)
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- OFSAA EPM Application SupportConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago