Skills And Tools:
lead the marketing team in developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives, drive projects to completion and provide counsel to all levels of leadership and management staff.
- Lead the marketing team on the full span of activities from strategic direction to tactical day-to-day decisions.
- Inspire donors, partners, staff and volunteers to advance our mission.
- Oversee the design and execution of multi-channel marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Lead engagement with public relations to continue to raise brand awareness.
- Oversee all aspects of marketing management, including project management for all active marketing projects, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Act as spokesperson, when called upon, to explain our programs to external contacts interested in cooperation with our organization.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience: 5+ years, NGOs experience is highly preferred .
- Proven record of achievements and successful branding.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities, demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods .
- Media Buyer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Performance Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Copywriter (Content Creator) - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Social Media Buyer - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago
- Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago