Skills And Tools:
- To work on executing all site activities according to project requirements
- To run complete site activities with appointed site team of Foreman's/Technicians/Helpers.
- To clearly follow company policies especially safety requirements.
- To lead site team and act as a company representative.
- Effective management of site activities.
- Submit all reports requested by Division Manager
- Escalate problems to Division Manager in a timely manner to minimize business exposure
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Male only
- BS of electrical/mechanical engineering
- 3-7 years hands on experience in installation of fire fighting systems [FM-200, NOVEC 1230, INERGEN (IG-541), CO₂, sprinklers, Foam] and/or fire alarm systems.
- Excellent user of MS Office
- Team working
- Ability to handle high flow work
- English business reading & writing
- High level of accuracy
- Mechanical Design Department M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Mechanical Supervision Enginee...Confidential Company - Garden City, Cairo24 days ago