Skills And Tools:
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Prepare Vendor Aging on daily basis.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Pay employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Interact with internal and external auditors and participating in period end audit by providing documents and materials as required.
- Prepare analyses of accounts and produce monthly reports.
- Continue to improve the payment process.
- Maintain historical records.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- 1-2 years of accounts payable or general accounting experience.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very good command of English.