Skills And Tools:
Lubemaster is one of the leading companies in the Egyptian market distinguished by supplying wide range of high quality lubricants for all industrial applications and its unique Expertise.
Lubemaster is the only agent for two of the most leading brands in lubricants' industry which are Quaker Houghton and Brugarolas in the Egyptian market and it is the most significant agent for one of the most leading companies in lubricants' industry which is Chevron in the Egyptian market.
Lubemaster is Now Hiring the position of Lubricants Sales Engineer for Lubemaster's office that is located in Cairo (New Maadi) with the following criteria:
actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate reporting for every customer in order to boost selling revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Plan and implement effective selling strategies to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through calls, and survey.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Responsible for expanding the customer base through opening new accounts or bringing in new customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor Degree is a must.
- 1-2 years of experience in Outdoor sales related positions in Industrial Sector is preferable.
- Background and knowledge of Industrial Lubricants is a plus.
- Clear military status is a must.
- Own a car is a must.
- Technical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Toner Sales Agent - Cairo - Zamalek, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Sales (Internship) - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Property Consultant - CairoConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Nile Advanced Technology & Commerce - NATCOM - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago