Skills And Tools:
- Lead Development & ensure the implementation of HSE programs in order to encourage behavioral change.
- Inspire system In place to manage HSE
- Lead Safety action team to conduct risk assessment & evaluate safety corrective actions plans
- Lead HSE leadership management of safe behavior based program to promote safe working environment and culture
- Lead protection engineering to manage fixed fire protection systems
- Build and manage safety action team to conduct risk assessment and evaluate corrective action plans and continues improvement in CEPACK GROUP
- Develop & promote Cepack HSE strategy, accidents reduction plans & initiatives.
- Management Technical statistical System used to reduce incidents and loses in the areas & people life & health
- Develop HSE policies, procedures & risk assessment methods and support their implementation to enable managers to effectively achieve HSE performance objectives in their departments or comply with HSE regulations in order to reduce or mitigate activities associated risks /impacts.
- Lead organization planning & support for safe operations
- Consulted when there are any changes that affect the workplace HSE
- Prepare in collaboration with management team & support of General Manager the HSE Operational Master Plan (OMP) & follow up implementation & report deviations..
- Represent CEPACK in safety conferences & meetings.
- Review & manage capital projects to insure all SHE requirements are implemented.
- Develop accidents prevention systems aligned with group directions.
- Review, evaluate & approve facilities changes and new projects regarding HSE to ensure that all HSE matters are considered during planning & design stages to eliminate negative HSE impacts.
- Provide regular HSE information, data, analysis & annual projects to plants management leaders to support decision taken considering HSE performance improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree of scientific practical. Preferred Engineering
- 12-15 years relevant experience in HSE including at least 5 years in managerial positions-
- Certificates (NEBOSH Certificate/diploma- Machinery safety - Lead Auditor in OHSAS 18K & ISO 14K- OSHA General Industries & construction- First aid course )
- Health & Safety Section Head -...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Operation EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago