Accounting ManagerPosted 1 month ago
203Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Full supervision over the work of the financial department and ensuring that the financial operations that occur in the company are recorded on the computer system in terms of the correctness of these operations and the accuracy and correctness of the proper accounting guidance for them.
- Ensuring the correctness of the revenue recognition and the accuracy of its recording in the accounting books and records on the computer system according to the cost centres while ensuring the correctness and accuracy of directing the revenues to the different cost centres.
- Ensuring the correctness and accuracy of cash disbursements or checks before disbursement in terms of the validity and accuracy of documents supporting the disbursement and the availability of financial approval authorities.
- Full supervision of compliance with the provisions of the financial regulations and financial policies and the decisions and policies issued by the company's top management.
- Establishing an accurate system that organizes auditing processes for all financial operations that occur in the company and the accounting restrictions for these operations before and after entering the computer system to ensure the accuracy and correctness of these operations.
- Full supervision of the monthly closing and preparing the monthly and annual financial statements and analytical data for the budget balances and the clarifications complementing them on the specified dates.
- Supervising the preparation of the monthly quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports, and working on completing them.
- Follow up the work progress of the administration and ensure that the work is done in the specified times.
- Ensure that the periodic and sudden inventory is carried out on the main treasury at different dates, not less than twice a month, and the minutes of the inventory are approved and presented to us in the event of a deficit or increase.
- Full supervision of the fixed assets inventories, making the necessary matching between the actual inventory and the asset record, showing deviations of increase or decrease, and submitting a full report on the inventory result.
- Ensuring the correctness of entering fixed assets into the computer system according to the type and groups of assets and the locations of these assets within the hospital, and fixing the asset code on each asset and matching that with the classification shown in the budget, items and value.
- Following up on the daily cash flow in the treasuries and banks, determining the surplus cash flow, and proposing the best way to invest the cash surplus.
- Follow up the report of the daily cash revenues and receipts from clients and ensure the extent to which this corresponds with the planning budget and clarify the deviations and offer to take the necessary in a timely manner.
- Follow-up of all outstanding amounts in intermediate, suspended and under-settlement accounts, and work to settle them up-to-date.
- Supervising the keeping of the books, records, documents and documents supporting the exchange and keeping them in accordance with the policy approved by the Board of Directors of the company.
- Ensuring the regularity of registration in the daily legal books and inventory.
- Full supervision over the system for keeping documents and financial documents supporting the disbursement and accounting entries in a proper manner, which is easy to refer to when needed.
- Full control and preservation of check books and books of value in terms of keeping the record of his custody and handing it over to its user as a covenant in exchange for his signature and returning the stubs of the expired check books and keeping them.
- Preparing the final accounts of the company and submitting it to us according to the specified dates.
- Full cooperation with the company’s auditors, and work to facilitate their mission.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Males only.
- Healthcare experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Senior Cost Accountant - Alexa...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria5 days ago
- Accounting ManagerIntentional Group Serious from land transportation - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago