Management Engineer - Graduate Management ProgramPosted 11 days ago
226Applicants for4 open positions
- 28In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Get trained and exposed to the organizational and work processes
- Assist the CEO in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy of one of our business lines.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports weekly, monthly and yearly reports for company management to track progress.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Fresh graduates, Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline, preferably Minor Business Administration.
- Good organization and leadership experience in extracurricular or volunteer activities.
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive to the specific needs of the position.
- Confident, effective and clear communicator.
- Ability to work on own initiative independently with minimal managerial supervision.
- Excellent organization, planning and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good travel mobility, able to travel frequently and work in many environments
- A people person, street smart and able to understand different characters
- A good learner with a passion for knowledge, able to understand and research new lines of business
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills, good with numbers, able to link numerical reports to business decisions
- Shop Manager - CairoConfidential Company - Masr Al Qadima, Cairo4 days ago
- Sanitation Networks Project Ma...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago