Meet & Assist Representative
-Sheraton, CairoPosted 2 months ago
48Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Greeting Clients and checking their tickets and passports
- weighing luggage and charging the Clients extra if the luggage is overweight
- Directing Clients through security and departures
- Giving flight information and directing clients to departure gates
- Dealing with issues from delayed, cancelled or missed flights
- checking boarding passes at the departure gate
- Escorting clients who require assistance and unaccompanied children
- Organize and ensure the proper coordination and handling of events and tours.
- Communicate with the Travel Counselors to ensure the full cooperation of the two departments in correlated operations.
- B.A degree in Tourism Field
- Fluent in a Foreign Language especially English/French
- General knowledge of operating common applications.
Other Required Skills & Abilities
- Communication skills, Organizations skills, Interpersonal skills
- Flexible with shift work regulations.