Skills And Tools:
- Identify opportunities for new products.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- Research materials and techniques.
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD).
- Use 3D modeling software to design products and components.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Gather feedback from product users.
- A Bachelors Degree in either Interior design, Product design or Architecture.
- Excellent ability to use AutoCad, 3D max, and LightRoom.