-Cairo, EgyptPosted 29 days ago
253Applicants for1 open position
- 32In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assist in the recruitment process by job posting, screening and conducting first interviews and shortlisting candidates.
- Responsible for new employees onboarding Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, and procedures.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Handling the employee's other benefits (such as Medical and Social insurance).
- Helping in designing and executing HR policies and procedures.
- Assist supervisors in performance management and implementing the KPI system.
- Organize and coordinate training programs as needed.
- Help to keep job descriptions and department structures updated frequently
- Support other functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Very Good Command of English
- Excellent Microsoft user (Excel,Word,Powerpoint,Visio)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Team player