Skills And Tools:
- Analysis of network impacts based on new adds and changes.
- Maintain a network topology drawing.
- Manage new connections to the network.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN.
- Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
- Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, WAN optimizers, load-balancers, and so on.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of network & security issues for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory.
- Plans, designs, and coordinates the various components of an enterprise network system.
- Reassess the effectiveness of network hardware, software, and communications performance.
- Evaluate and recommend network software and hardware for the enterprise system.
- Analyze and resolve network hardware, software, and communication problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes.
- Design and oversee the implementation of security measures on computing and network devices to protect individual hosts and data center systems from unauthorized access.
- Load external media to avoid introducing any viruses.
- Perform ongoing security audits to ensure that data center security is maintained at proper levels.
- Monitor security-related information sources for timely warnings-possible security vulnerabilities.
- Respond to any suspected security-related problem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- CCNP Security Certificate.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- 5 + years of Experience in the following with designing, deploying, and operating large-scale networks:
- Cisco Nexus 7000 & 4000 series.
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure.
- Fortinet-FortiGate 2000E.
- Wedge ERP Real-time protection.
- CISCO FTD (Firepower Threat Defense systems).
- LogRhythm SIEM (Security Information and Event Management).
- Experience managing WAN with more than 100 remote sites.
- Working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment with hands-on experience with networking hardware.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Senior Network Administrator - Shorouk City, Cairo1 month ago
- Cloud Engineer (Immediately) - Haram, Giza16 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Solution Architect - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- IT Help Desk Specialist - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Quality Assurance Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- AWS re/start InstructorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago