-Dokki, GizaPosted 2 months ago
76Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develops technical documents on small to moderate projects (or small to moderate components of large projects) and coordinates quality control in the areas of responsibility.
- Assists in establishing time, budget and programmatic constraints;
- Responsible for independent action/decisions, and reviews; coordinates, directs and mentors the work of less experienced staff.
- Architectural Degree with a minimum of 7 years in the profession, post-graduation.
- Experience on all phases and aspects of small to moderate scale projects required.
- Advanced knowledge of project design and construction documentation and construction materials, Revit, CADD and word processing tools.
- Aware of applicable codes, life safety requirements and coordination process.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills required.
- Intermediate knowledge of 3D computer modeling and graphic design.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in specialized market segment. Previous supervisory experience and professional registration required.
- Senior Technical Office Archit...Perception for Design & Contracting - 6th of October, Giza30 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - Ci...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - Ar...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago