Skills And Tools:
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity.
- The ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo18 days ago
- Recruitment and OD SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago