Skills And Tools:
- Design new parts and create drawings (2D or 3D) with CAD software CREO (ProE). Use of TeamCenter.
- Manage modifications (M&V) projects from initial request (MKT, Quality, etc.) to serial production (PSC), internally and externally:
- Project management based on ATLANTIC’s best practices and procedures
- Project team coordination
- Technical Specifications
- Risk analysis (i.e. functional analysis, FMEA),
- Planning and budget follow-up
- Participate in Best Practices and Procedures Management for the R&D Design Team.
- Participate in the R&D Data Bases Management for new products ranges: “Fiches de postes”, “Fiches premier produit”, BOM, ERP (GPAO), Barcodes and stickers (ERP, ESMA, etc.), Booklets, Data for new products (REMUS), DM and product change announcement (OEM), etc.
- Participate in Serial Production in Quality follow-up of field returns (After-Sales) and in the Costs Improvements projects (ECOTECH).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Education: Required a university degree in Engineering - mechanical, design
- Past experience: 3-5 years Industrial – R&D position in a manufacturing company
- Languages: Arabic, English, and French (nice to have) – spoken and written
- Computer skills : MS Office Pack (Word, Excel, Access), ERP software (i.e. SAP), 3D drawings (i.e. CREO-ProE, SolidWorks).