Skills And Tools:
- The Unit Manager is responsible for ensuring that patients get the appropriate medical service, and proper communication between medical service providers (physicians, nurses) and the patient or the family members. also, should try to prevent any deviation from policies
- Deal with patients' complaints and report major deviation or unresolved problems.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery or Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- Healthcare and Hospital Management Diploma is a must.
- Hospital Management Experience is preferred.
- Maximum age 30 years.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability of Conflict Resolution.
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Operations Manager - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Store Manager (Retail Fashion) - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria23 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Store Manager - Fashion Retail - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Head of Planning & Governance - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- E Commerce Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Business Unit Manager (Derma l...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Healthcare Solution Business U...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo23 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Group Operation HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago