Deputy Purchasing ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsible for coordinating all purchases of raw materials, supplies, capital equipment, and contract services for all departments.
Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of the company’s relationship with a group of suppliers, including the commercial/contractual requirements with respect to the total cost, technology, delivery, customer service, aftermarket support, logistics, and quality
- Set the purchasing plans and programs.
- Avail the required material for all departments according to the pre-set plans and to the company’s policies.
- Develop and provide proper sources for supplying the company with materials & Maintain records for suppliers and different sources.
- Review and approve purchase requests after confirming that they are matching with the company’s policies
- Close coordination with the financial department in all banking activities and opening LCs.
- Coordinating with the Logistics Section regarding customs and transferring issues until receiving the purchased materials to the company Warehouse.
- Responsible for reporting the credit balances of the suppliers to the purchasing manager on weekly basis.
- Source new suppliers to improve quality, price and credit terms for the purchased materials.
- Responsible for handling negotiations with the major suppliers.
- Build strong relationships with major suppliers, especially those supplying the main raw materials needed for production.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of the suppliers and report it to the Purchasing Manager on monthly basis.
- Provide the Financial Department with any changes in the prices of materials.
- Close coordination with quality department in evaluating and approving new suppliers.
- Coordinate with Warehousing Section to ensure receiving the purchased materials from the suppliers.
- Lead and direct the Purchasing Team to achieve the department goals.
- Support the Purchasing Representatives in negotiations with suppliers
- Evaluate the performances of subordinates via KPI systems and report them to the purchasing manager on a monthly basis.
- Develop and implement cost saving plans.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry is a Must.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Local & Foreign Procurement area.
- University bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Qualifications in Procurement or equivalent.
- People Management and leadership skills.
- Negotiation, Communication, Negotiation, Budgeting & planning skills.
- Excellent English language.
- ERP knowledge
- Advanced computer skills.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago
- Customer Service/Operation Coo...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago