Skills And Tools:
- Dealing with planning, customs, clearing company, warehouse team internally
- Dealing with shipping lines, freight forwarders proceeding with bookings.
- Follow up the stocks on daily basis, preparing reports for the activities of logistics department or any other tasks might be in the future.
- Export documentation cycle, including Letter of Guarantee and export incentive, follow up additionally warehouse activities.
- Ensure efficient service to the business by setting work objectives and schedules for specific Logistics operations and/or processes
- Identify procedures and reports, related to the assigned area of charge, suggesting improvements in order to support the ongoing development of Logistics standards
- Ensure logistics policies and procedures are in adherence to identified legal requirements/regulations
- Follow up, internally, with the local logistics teams on internal shipments and, externally, with forwarders, clearing agents, insurance brokers and suppliers on all issues related to delay of external shipments’
- Compare costs of forward companies in local markets and recommend best deal in alignment with the group’s corporate strategy
- Report non-compliance issues to the Management ensuring timely resolution .
- Prepare exports documents for trans-shipment.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo22 hours ago