Skills And Tools:
The Director of IT will have responsibility for strategic planning and strategy project work, including:
- Owning the strategic project definition, idea generation, development, implementation, operation, and evaluation of the technology program for the company
- Network design/ network setup experience
- Creating and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Providing leadership in identifying creative tech solutions, ensuring that they are consistent with the vision of the company as well as the practicality for use at our locations nationwide.
- Working collaboratively to use technology and include technology applications as an integral part of day-to-day operations
- Providing leadership for short- and long-range planning for all technology initiatives: vision, goals, program objectives/strategies/activities, infrastructure, staffing, training, evaluation, budgeting, and collaboration with others
- Working with various levels of management to integrate technology in the ongoing business operations areas
- Structuring analysis of technology, market and industry trends that will impact our business and in turn our technology organization
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, effective in matrix management and team building.
- Experience with microwave, WiMAX, and Wi-Fi.
- Cross Operating System knowledge, getting at least administrator experience in both Linux and Windows world
- Solid experience with modern IT infrastructure and hosting operation (Disaster recovery, SLA, Backup, Multi Site, Monitoring, AD & DNS…)
- managing multi locations, multiple levels of access.
- Experience with managing remote teams.
- Ability to travel outside Egypt in case of need (At least once every quarter).
- Knowledge of networking concepts including DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, and load balancers.
- 5+ years’ experience managing employees within an IT environment
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in controlling information technology budget.
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- IT Demand Analyst / EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- IT Manager- Hotel Background i...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria5 hours ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago