Skills And Tools:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- In-site HW installation, testing, and full operation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Embedded Systems and Microcontroller Programming (ARM-Cortex MCUs Recommended).
- Very Good programming skills in C,
- Very Good Knowledge of RTOS.
- Good knowledge of ARM-Cortex Architecture.
- Good knowledge of IoT Protocols.
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller Peripherals.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Ability to handle customers on sites.
- Embedded Systems EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Systems EngineerArab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Network & System AdministratorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago