Digital Marketing & Social Media Senior SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
110Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts\subsidiary.
- Ensure that the corporate brand message is consistent.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media developments.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Marketing certificate from well-known school
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with digital marketing, and social media.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities and ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Flexible, adaptive, and collaborative personality.