Skills And Tools:
- The Online Community Moderator will implement the Company’s Online Community Moderation Strategy,
- Monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment.
- This role coordinates with the internal Community Management team to support its mission
- Ensuring a safe and legal community environment
- promoting excellent customer service and helping to cultivate a strong community around the brand
- Great knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required.
- Media Buyer - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago