Skills And Tools:
- Manage, plan, direct and coordinate the financial activities of the company at the highest level of management.
- Manage internal control, cost control, and cost-efficiency processes and risk management initiatives.
- Formulate and administer general accounting and financial practices throughout the company and ensure that accounting and other financial, budget, and operating reports are accurate and released in a timely manner. Provide top management with reliable financial information necessary to control operations.
- Participate in approving the annual financial plan and the general budget with senior management
- Preparing the department's work plan and overseeing its proper implementation
- Participates in setting long-term financial goals in agreement with senior management
- Implementing the financial and accounting procedures approved by the senior management.
- Managing the financial resources and securing the funds necessary to follow up the core business of the company
- Bachelor's / Master's degree, preferably with a major in Finance and Economics
- At least 12-20 years of experience, including 5 years in the same job.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles and laws
- Excellent level of ability to form a strategic vision
- Excellent level of financial analysis ability
- An excellent level of ability to develop the skills of others
- Excellent level of problem-solving ability
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in using the computer and its various programs
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo3 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Deputy Accounting Manager - Mo...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya8 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago