Fleet EngineerPosted 17 days ago
88Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Determine type and extent of repairs required, and schedule repair of components, considering time requirements and vehicle downtime.
- Establish computerized reports on fuel, parts, and labor expenses
- Vehicle usage planning & reporting
- Manage all the drivers.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track transport vehicles.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Experience from 1 to 4 years in the same field.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineer.
- Ability to supervise staff.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Males are preferred
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago