Skills And Tools:
- Greet guests & members.
- Maintain membership sales and retention programs to meet or exceed membership financial goals.
- Perform Membership sale closing procedures including application & contract.
- Handle incoming calls, membership payments, and complaints.
- Perform facility tour procedures for prospects and completes prospect interest/needs assessment.
- Keep all equipment straight and check out when needed.
- Keep supplies stocked at all times.
- Provide management with daily reports.
- Hotel system experience is an advantage .
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Maximum age 30.
- Flexible to work on a rotational basis (Afternoon shifts & Night)..
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills .
- Attention to details .
- Calm, cheerful and professional.
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago